Wednesday 10 November 2010

MK

Autumn is here, it's already becoming too cold to ride outside and what was the best summer of my life now seems like years ago.



I spent almost every penny I earned this year on a trip somewhere, from driving down the country to meet up with friends, to hopping on a plane to ride a contest.



People argue that I have 'nothing to show' from the money I spent, but this video is priceless to me and I'll have these memories forever, I haven't even scratched the surface of what's to be seen in this world, but even limiting myself to what I could afford at the time was so much fun!



This video is a compilation of my favourite never seen before images, aswell as leftover clips whilst filming for various web videos between July - October 2010 in the following locations:



Guildford, UK

Avoriaz, France

Reigate, UK

Farnborough, UK

Montpellier, France

Eastbourne, UK

Kingston, UK

Portimao, Portugal

Crawley, UK

London, UK

Anglet, France

Geneva, Switzerland

Bridport, UK

Birmingham, UK

Newquay, UK

Lagos, Portugal

Bournemouth, UK

Southsea, UK

Hastings, UK


No comments:

Post a Comment